We had a successful if not very interesting drop on Sunday to Situm and we accomplished more than we set out to do:
- 5KVA generator delivered to Situm School (loud cheer as announcement made)
- 4 Tuffa Tanks donated by KK Kingston delivered to Situm Medical Center (greatly appreciated)
- Plumbing hardware donated by Rotary delivered to Situm Health center
- Community Peace/Teamwork and Harmony created when villages pulled out stuck truck.
- Entertainment provided for all
We would also like to thank Keith and Michael Kingston for their help and understanding on Sunday.